Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why?!

I'm still gay, eating, doing nothing and taking photos that can't change anything in anyone's life.


as it can be seen i'm reading in between of playing with my cute sims family that bought just a new sweet labby. dreams of own life, that i'm so scared of, can be really easy fulfilled with small home kept inside of computer. anyway, everybody is totally curious of what i am reading. ok, that was a lame joke but here it is.


probably one of the best diy book i've ever read, even though it's the only one i have. we can read on topics like


quite useful, isn't it?

my ears are dying of hearing my mother still making sounds the-almost-dying-carrying-30-kilos-bag-of-potatoes-person alike, whinging, complaining about everything that exists for the fuck sake. fuck off, go away or just shut up and everything will be fine, mum. gotta go and see my tax return papers, find a KRS number of empatia or anything else nice for animals and give them fucking little 1% of my taxes.
i suck so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment