Friday, March 6, 2009

What? I know that's gay. TOTALLY GAY

Dude, I really love that floral print by Rinne Niinikoski. Totally, dude.




It wouldn't be worth mentioning, but hey, I hate floral prints. Maybe the fact I'm getting older causes such strange events as me beginning to like old-fashioned-grandma-style-prints (including all the big cats spots and fucking flowers). Something strange is happening to me, that's sure. Well, I still know THAT'S FUCKING GAY being in love with something being a clothing thing. Who cares what I wear, especially when I'm sitting in this fucking dead place (well, the cheap soy milk makes it only 1 percent alive, but it's still dead). I wonder what will happen when the warmer days will come and people will see my OMG tattooed legs OMG I'm just gone from the prison fucking trash. Yes, I'll become another white trash here and then I'll love whatever I want.

+A HATE LINE. super-duper-update, It took me TWO LONG days of being all-loving-shit to be fed up with it - being hardcore + being a fucking shopper throwing away $500 a week for fancy leopard print vintage fucking nice clothes sucks so baaad. so haaard. i feel the taste of that cock they suck while buying another so-cool thing.
ok, time to drink rooibos (wtf?) vanilla tee, meditate and get a new spirit of love.
Another day spent in the dying town, please, be over. Be over, bitch. peace.

1 comment:

  1. niezbyt rozumiem jeszcze ten język, ale zdjęcia dobre, lubie mode

    ReplyDelete