Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why twice?!

At this moment I just wanted to say that I cant's stand my new haircut. Without fringe, or rather with this short one I feel like a retard and every time I look in the mirror it doesn't get better, I don't look anything better and I realize it really has not really grown up since last time I checked it.

At this moment I really feel so fucking useless and am nostalgic about times when I had to go to lectures, go to work, take care of everything at home and I could manage even to eat just the way I should to fight my stupid illness. Now I spend time on doing nothing, eating everything containing flour/sugar/yeast and other prohibited things. And no, I won't give up vegan diet even though my skin gets dry as Sahara but surely it's my fault as sometimes I forget to take those fucking pills.


At this moment I just want to complain, because I'm sitting here alone, I get fat, I have awful hair, I was thinking about buying high heels, I can't learn, I can't draw, I can't have a cat and other stuff like that. Ok, I'll just start new life in a minute and everything will be all right. whoohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment